When I (Becky) was sixteen, I found out that I would be unable to carry a child. I was devistated because being a mother one day was very important to me. I always knew that through adoption, that dream would one day come true. Because our relationship started off as friends, Bob was aware of my dreams to adopt and when we got married, we began the process. Morgan is almost four years old and we feel blessed for each day we have had with her. We have realized that our family would be complete if we could add another child. Morgan LOVES babies and has been asking for a baby brother or sister. We have the financial and emotional means to provide a loving, stable home for Morgan and her baby brother or sister. Growing up very close to our siblings, it is important to us that Morgan has the opportunity to share her love and toys with her sibling, and be able to have the sibling bond we both have.